This year for Christmas we went to College Station with the Cluff parents and Spencer and Trina and their kids. It was a lot of fun! We went to the drive through Christmas lights and this was one of our favorite parts of the whole thing.
We tried to dress festively for the Sunday morning at church....I know you cant see but I am wearing a red skirt!
We went to New Braunfels for a few days and went to San Antonio while we were there for those who hadn't gone before. This is a few of my nephews that were with me at the Alamo. They were filling in for Keith while he wasn't there.
This is all the kids that were there. We took the picture a day late because 4 of the kids already left. It was so much fun and the kids couldn't get enough of each other but the adults definitely got enough of the kids. I'm just kidding!
This is the Texas star at the Texas Museum of History in Austin. We went to Austin for New Years Eve with Nick and Corie and we all stayed at Nelson and Valerie's house. It was fun hanging out and a lot of good food (we were packing it in before our new years resolution slash weight loss competition). Valerie was the one taking all the pictures so I dont have and evidence of the New Years Eve party.
No comments:
Post a Comment